Today we are joined by 3 guests:
Veit Meier – Director of Operations and Development at berner+becker
Till Benthien – Senior Revenue Manager and Head of Employee Development at berner+becker
Vassilis Syropoulos – Founder and CEO at Juyo Analytics
In today’s video we discuss the topic of Forward Looking Data
During the discussion we touch on:
What is Forward Looking Data and how far forward are we looking?
Is Forward Looking Data the Holy Grail or a just shiny new distraction?
What are some of the forward looking data sets?
What can I actually do with some of this data?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and stay up to date
Here are the chapters:
- Guest Introductions (1:52)
- What is considered forward looking data? (3:28)
- Is forward looking data the holy grail or a shiny new distraction? (4:28)
- Are we looking days, weeks or months ahead? (9:40)
- What are typical forward looking data sources? (12:37)
- Extra Data is all well and good but what can I actually do with it? (18:31)
- Can we use it for better targeting and to create demand? (25:01)
- How does our comp set fit into forward looking data consideration? (31:05)
- Can I afford to invest, or can I afford not to? (39:04)
- Wrap up (44:51)
WATCH NEXT (A few of our other videos)
Navigating Uncertainty: Meetings & Event Sales and Revenue Management
How Revenue Managers Can Become Indispensable
Revenue Manager Crisis Checklist
Why So Little Testing of Revenue Management Strategies in Hotels?
HOW TO FOLLOW US
Here is a link to Subscribe to our YouTube channel
You can also listen to this interview as a podcast via the following feeds:
The post Forward Looking Data: Lighting the Way Ahead or Just a Shiny Distraction? appeared first on Revenue Hub.